Thursday, April 29, 2010

Trying out this blog thing!!















Hey Everyone! So Today is my first day blogging! All my friends and family have been getting blogs. I was trying to hold out! But I think I am beginning to graduate from the whole facebook thing, and moving on to blogging. Right now I am currently in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Matt is selling security systems this summer. It was quite an adventure getting here. We just barely finished up 2 semesters at BYU-Idaho. Right after Finals ended we had to pack up our apartment, put lots of things in storage and in our car. Then we flew to Redlands for a while to spend time with my family! It was a much needed break. We both had very crazy schedules last semester. Then when we flew back to Idaho and slept for a few hours.Then we got up at 5 am and drove straight to Minnesota. We just decided to drive the whole day. It took about 19 hours. It was a very long drive. It was super nice to just get the long drive over with though. Since then Matt has been out selling and helping the office here, and I have been hanging out! It has been so nice to not work or go to school right now. I have made lots of new friends with the all the other wives here. We were able to go to a twins game the other day. That was so much fun! The twins aren't very good, and I am still a die hard Angels fan, but it was really fun to be at a baseball game with Matt!
Well I guess this is my first post! I will continue to try to figure out this blogging thing!!

4 comments:

  1. yay finally you have a blog. its about time girl!!!! i miss you so so much and already can't wait for you guys to get back! hope minnesota turns out to be amazing for you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to yoo hoo over here! (me) haha jk. So glad you decided to join to B world! Much better than the F world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics! Hope you're enjoying life as newlyweds. A blog is a good idea, we use it more as our family journal/scrapbook so that we remember things later on down the road. Plus, family always wants to see pics of the kiddies since we live so far away... Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Elise, I'm so glad you found me on here. You & Matt look so happy! Are you in Minnesota selling or I guess I should say is Matt selling? Yes, that's our house. It's a craft room downstairs near our deep freeze and food storage, etc. We are planning on being there for a while, who knows though. Are you & Matt back at BYUi in the fall then?

    ReplyDelete