Friday, July 9, 2010

Home Sweet Home

So Last week I went home to Southern California. It was a much needed break! Not that my life is very hard right now, but I really need to go home for a while. It was so nice to be with my family and friends. It happened to be a very busy week. Everything happen to fall durning this past weekend! I was able to go to my friend Rebekah's wedding, my best friend Stephanie's Baby Shower, My oldest Brothers 30th Birthday Party, and My Sister Emily's son Ethans baby Blessing. It was a fast week! I went to An Angels game with My Dad and Mom and Sister. I went to the beach, and just hung out by the pool. It was fun because it was the 4th of July. We just hung out and watched fireworks. The only bad thing is we think that my Brother's Birthday cake from Costco got my whole family sick. I only had a very thin slice, and I felt sick but never threw up. But my Dad, my Mom, My brother Brent, My sister Emily, and Matt got so sick with the flu! It was horrible! Matt lost 6 pounds! I guess it was the diet you never wanted to go on. Everyone is better now, but it definitely sucked. Matt and I also went and saw the new Twilight movie. It was so good. So if you are wondering if you should see it, go see it! Now we are back in Nashville. I already miss my family and California, but I can't complain since I am going back in two weeks!

Baby Reid at the Beach
Making a Sand Castle
We love the Beach
Arielle and me waiting for Rebekah to come out of the Temple
Waiting for Fireworks
My Cute Husband and me on the 4th
My Nephew Bradley
relaxing in the pool
Chilling at my Brother Bday BBQ
Baby Blessing
Over the Hill Party for Brian (Hence the Black!!)
Steph's Shower
AngeLs Game

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you two are having quite the buys summer. So glad you are having a good time and you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete