Monday, November 15, 2010

I officially suck at blogging!!

So I must say I feel kind of bad because I haven't blogged in seriously like 3 months. I honestly even forgot I had a blog! hahahah Here is the thing we got back up to rexburg and we have been sooo BUSY! Matt and I are both full time students and have part time jobs. I have 15 credits that are killing me. I seriously have never worked this hard at my classed. I thought I was suppose to get smarter as time went on with school, lol but my classes are getting harder! I graduate in April though so I see light at the end of the tunnel! I am working again at Big Juds! It is not to bad a pretty fun job and I really enjoy the people I work with. I can not wait to graduate and get a real job though, I don't know how people waitress for like 20 years, that is not for me! I started classes also for my internship for next semester. I will be interning at the Family Crisis Center in town. I am really excited! I will be super busy next semester to though, I will be taking 11 credits, my internship, and working!! ahhh lol and being a wife and a dog mommy! Yes we got DOG!! He is the cutest thing ever! I will attach a photo no worries. We have had him for about 3 weeks now, we love him! He is 9 weeks old, and we are potty training him, which is hard, but he gets better every day! Anyways this is a quick update of my life! I will be better at updating I promise!!





No comments:

Post a Comment