Monday, April 11, 2011

GRADUATED










So the day finally came! It was a crazy two weeks before graduation. I never spent so much time in the library! We were packing and living at other peoples houses. It was super busy and crazy... but all the stress wiped away when on saturday I graduated from BYU-Idaho. My parents came from California, and Matt's parents and sister came from Northern California! My cousins Grant and Stephanie came to my ceremony too! I was so grateful for all the loving support I had! My experience at BYU-Idaho has really been amazing. I couldn't have asked for better Professors and Friends. I have learned so much! Now it is on to the next chapter of my life. This summer Matt and I will be in Texas selling for Pinnacle then back to Rexburg for another year so Matt can finish school! I am going to start looking for a job as soon as I can. right now I am just kicking it in Boston with my Sister Emily and Tyler and her baby son Ethan. Then I am off to jersey for a week! It is gonna be a great vacation!


1 comment:

  1. i miss you boo! :( it was so good to see you before you left! congrats again on the graduation! i hope you guys have a fun summer in texass! :)

    ReplyDelete