Wednesday, October 3, 2012

9 Months

Abbi Turned 9 Months on Monday. I can not believe that she has been outside of my belly as long as she was in it! She is turning into a real fire cracker!! She is constantly moving around, and talking. She loves to crawl and stand up and move herself around the table. She loves to say dadda, momma, babba, and scream at the top of her lungs. Her newest thing is when I lay her down for a nap or bed she will quickly stand up in her crib and hold on the side of the crib and scream until I come back in and lay her back down. Last night she was standing on the side of her crib at 4am in the pitch dark just talking away to her self. She is one crazy girl, but we love her so much! Here are some 9 month pictures!!











2 comments:

  1. oh what a little darling... i love these pictures... especially the one in the heels. she is such a little girlie girl. Congrats you guys! btw I need to meet this little one sooner or later :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how fast they grow!!! She is seriously becoming a big girl. Before you know it she will be walking soon. She is adorable! Miss you guys

    ReplyDelete