Monday, August 8, 2011

Family Vacation!! Family Pictures!!

So My whole Family Got together this past week and we went to Newport for a week. We stayed at this place called Newport Dunes! It was so much fun! I love being with my entire family! Since we are growing so fast my mom really wanted to get another family picture done down at the beach. So we got them done and the turned out great! Even with 7 little children which was hard we got some cute pictures! It was beautiful! I already miss Newport and Balboa Bars!

My mom and Sisters!

The original 5! My wonderful Siblings!!
My Perfect Parents! I love them so much!
My hot little sister who just got off her mission!
Matt and I and baby in the tummy!
Tyler and My older sister Emily and cute little Ethan!
My Brother Brian and Johanna and their kids Bradley, Kara, and Reid!
My Brother Brent, Mari and their 2 little ones Jackson, and Weston!!
My Whole Big family! They are the greatest! I love them all!
Family is the best! They are always there for you! I am still in California at my parents house. Matt went back out to work in New Mexico, he has 3 more weeks left of work. I can not believe we are in August! I am already 16 weeks pregnant, I can't believe it! And we found out we are having a girl! We are so excited! Still seems like forever till little Abbi is coming to our home! But I know it will go by fast!! trying to enjoy the summer while it last! Then back to Rexburg for the Fall!

4 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to hold Abbi!!!! She will be so cute! Love the family pics. They turned out great of everyone. Love family vacas!! They are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love beach photos, they turned out so good! Show off that cute belly

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute :) come back to rexburg soon!

    ReplyDelete