Thursday, August 25, 2011

Taylor Swift Concert!

So we finally got to go to our Taylor Swift Concert! Over Christmas my sister Emily wanted to go and asked my mom if she wanted to go, then we all wanted to go! So My mom got the tickets and it seemed like forever until the concert. Now I must say I never have been a huge fan of Taylor Swift. I thought she is a good artist but I never really listened to her that much. My sisters made me promise if I went I had to have a good attitude. lol So I started listening to her cd's to prepare. I just never thought she had the best voice. But since she started she has really improved! Well I started listening and memorizing her songs, because I wanted to be able to sing to them, and I have to admit I kinda became a fan!! hahaha So the day finally came to go we had made Shirts and Posters. There is this after party called T-Party and we really wanted to get into it. Taylor picks people from the audience to hang out with her after the show. lol We didn't get picked but we still had a BLAST!!! We were on the floor and we seriously a few seats away from where the Celebrities sat. And before we knew it Emma Stone rolls up. My sister Emily and I noticed her and thought it would be fun to Yell "I LOVE YOU EMMA" we are both big fans so we do and then everyone noticed her and started talking millions of pictures. We felt so bad for her!! We didn't even take one picture and we were so close to her. We didn't mean to start that! lol anyways then she left with her friends and body guard and came back once the show started and not only her more celebs came like the KARDASHIANS Kris the Mom, Rob the brother and the 2 youngest Kendall and Kylie were there. And Katherine Hiegle with her Husband. It was so awesome! I love the Kardashians so I seriously freaked out when they were so close to us, the Dad next to me was like wow calm down! hahahah anyways then the show started and omg it was AMAZING!!! She did such a great job, the backgrounds, and costumes, and everything was so entertaining, she even came and sang in the audience like a few rows from us in a tree and then came by and shook all our hands on the way back! She is really cute and down to earth! I loved it!! I recommend everyone to see her shows!

Outside LA Staple Center!
My sisters and sister-in-law
Sisters!!
Taylor singing
Having so much fun!!!
And me! I am about 19 weeks here!

1 comment:

  1. That looks seriously like so much fun!!! I want to go now! Miss you boo. I want to see you so bad asap!!!

    ReplyDelete